Writing

Writing

Music Player


Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Funny Conversations

Katy: I could spout off randomness
Katy: my dog is a dalmation
Katy: do all pigs try to sing jingle bells or is that just in the movie babe
Brian: lol
Katy: If I say ridiculus will it really turn something I’m afraid of into something funny?
Katy: can I ride a broomstick and play quidditch?
Brian: lol
Katy: would people think I was insane if I wore giant spectacles that magnified my eyes 50 times
Katy: if we had the same structure as cats could we really jump as high as the empire state building
Katy: is that a myth?
Katy: has it been on myth busters?
Katy: would it be fun
Brian: lol
Brian: random
Katy: would we have to use a litter box?
Katy: would we shop at petco for ourselves?
Katy: would animals still be considered pets?
Katy: would they be the masters and we be the pets?
Katy: can we learn to speak in animal languages
Katy: do animals laugh about us behind our backs
Katy: what are they really doing when we leave the house
Katy: why do cats purr?
Katy: who do dogs bark
Brian: gahahaha
Katy: if a tree falls in the forest does it still make noise
Brian: *explodes*
Katy: would anyone hear it
Katy: how would we know if it fell
Katy: is sasquatch a real thing
Brian: *twitch*
Katy: if so does my teacher really have one
Katy: where did the term sasquatch come from
Katy: why does it sound British?
Katy: did it originate in Britain?
Katy: are men hairy in Britain
Katy: is it true that French people don't shave
Katy: are French men really more romantic
Katy: is romantic derived from Latin or did we make up the word
Katy: if Latin is romantic then what is pig Latin
Katy: did pigs speak Latin at the dawn of time
Katy: were flying pigs common back when there were dinosaurs
Katy: do they think it's odd that we use that analogy to describe impossible things
Katy: is it like hell freezing over
Katy: if hell freezes over where do criminals go
Brian: ....
Katy: is there a special jail
Katy: for dead criminals
Brian: *dead*
Katy: would they be fed
Brian: god!
Katy: what would the curator do
Katy: would he have to clean up after anything
Katy: how would you know what was bad
Katy: what would they do with the bones
Katy: why do dogs like bones
Katy: you'd think they wouldn’t
Katy: considering they're made of bones
Katy: can dogs be cannibals
Katy: would a dog named Hannibal be mean?
Katy: what would the owners be like
Katy: or would the dog have eaten them
Katy: or does cannibalism only specify a certain species eating the SAME species
Katy: is Johnny Depp a cannibal
Katy: he talks about it in Willy Wonka
Katy: Willy Wonka scares me
Katy: do the oompa loompas really sing that way
Katy: do they all look alike
Katy: are they an incestual species
Katy: are all midgets incestual
Brian: god woman
Katy: have you ever seen little people big world
Brian: where is the off switch
Katy: it's like the biggest loser
Katy: they're not all fat
Katy: do they really make them run two miles
Katy: I can't run one
Katy: it'd take a year
Katy: do you know how many seconds are in a year
Katy: how would you figure that out
Katy: what about a leap year
Katy: if someone is born on feb. 29 of a leap year do they still increase in age every year
Katy: how do they figure
Katy: if they don't have a birthday every year then wouldn't they only be like 4 when they've really been on earth for 16 years
Katy: how does the government figure that out
Katy: is the government really a good thing
Brian: you know what
Katy: would bush run for president again if he hadn't already had two terms
Katy: would he win

2 comments:

piano boy said...

And you have the gall to say I'm wierd??!!

Sandman said...

I can't answer everything, but I will say what I think...

I think that the cat thing is a myth and it should be on myth busters.

Animals probably do laugh about us behind our backs.

Mr. W. seems convinced that sasquatch is real so it must be. I don't think its British though.

The French don't shave, and I have no idea if they are more romantic. I am proud to say that I have no experience there, and am glad to say that I never will (with a man!).

Johnny Depp probably isn't a cannibal, but I have never seen that movie, and I don't want to. The idea scares me too.

To answer Brian's question; I bet there is no off switch.

Running a mile isn't that hard, my XC training took me closer to ten.

My sources say that there are 31,556,926 seconds in a year.

My sources say that a leap year has close to 31,643,326 seconds.

Bush would try again and probably lose.

-Storm-

Second Music Player