Writing

Writing

Music Player


Friday, February 23, 2007

Response to Storm

On your comments of the poetry, I'm glad you like it and helps you to pass the time lol. Time Goes By, surprisingly enough, was written about MY life when I was in a very very bad mood. I was near unrecognizable. Secrets was written for Alex because it's about a guy that she liked but couldn't really tell. Responsibility was written when I was really pissed off. My dad had basically said that I was irresponsible and that I couldn't do anything right. I was so angry. If you read that poem closely, you can see that I'm writing it as part HIS viewpoint and part MINE. See from his viewpoint I'm irresponsible and I waste too much time. From my viewpoint, I'm saying that I'm writing one of a kind poems that fought to get out when I needed a vent. Funny, huh?

You know what you need to do. You need to give me a distinct feeling or outlook of your life once and see if I could write something about it. For you that is. I know that you said Time Goes By is like the story of your life, but I mean something specifically FOR you. I like doing that. I like writing poems for people. It's fun really.

Anyways, love yas always.
KATY

1 comment:

Sandman said...

All right, my life is kind of confusing to get anything out of but I will try to explain some stuff...

I am nearly invisible in my class and I don't like it. As a result I don't like most of them. I regret everything that I have done that turned out wrong. I regret not doing important stuff, that could have helped my overall situation. I am pretty much forced to keep silent about things that really matter to me. I exist, I don't live. Every foolish situation I get myself into seems (and pretty much is) hopeless.

That's pretty much it.

-Storm-

Second Music Player