Writing

Writing

Music Player


Thursday, March 15, 2007

Blah

I can't wait for Saturday, it's gonna be so fun. Me, Storm, Alex, and Daniel. A fun group I must say. I haven't been bowling in forever it seems like so this is gonna be great. Then there's the whole I've never been bowling with Storm (I will gloat if I beat him at bowling). That's all for now. Love yas.
KATY

6 comments:

Sandman said...

I'll believe it when I see it!

-Storm-

P.S. hopefully you guys will be a challenge
P.S.S. I'm just joking I am a terrible bowler
:)

Fran "the man" said...

I feel sad that you didn't mention my name but oh well. i can't wait either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!

Exquisite said...

TEEHE
Hope you alls have fun!

K. West said...

I hope you beat all of the guys. Good Luck!

Exquisite said...

Hey I got you a ticket for Cabaret on Saturday so I hope you can come! If you can't though I told Daniel to bring my four year old bestest-buddy Andrew teehee

Sandman said...

Ok so you beat me, you win. My bowling skills are inferior. I'm surprised that you're not gloating yet (not really, you're nice like that). But go ahead and tell them all, I don't care. Thanks for the pie, it is awesome.

:)

Storm

Second Music Player