I was told recently by my friend Brian that my friend Storm (whom he has never met before in his life) was like the coolest kid ever. Why, you ask? lol. Probably because Storm and Brian are both very very similar.
Brian is the nicest guy I know, he's very smart, he taught himself how to play bass, he doesn't trust people very easily, he listens to music by a lot of different bands and I know he likes Rush, he likes the movie Saving Private Ryan, he likes to do exercise stuff like running and biking etc, he likes to play video games, and so on and so forth.
Storm is one of the nicest guys I know, he's smart, he's teaching himself how to play guitar, he doesn't trust people easily, he likes the band Rush, he likes the movie Saving Private Ryan, he likes to run and bike, he plays video games and so on and so forth.
See a resemblance anyone. I do. I think that both of them would get along absolutely great. If I am able to have a b-day party on my b-day this year, I am quite obviously inviting both of them and seeing how well they get along together. However, this does not mean that they do not have to talk to me at the party lol. ALL PRAISE KATY!! j/k :-P Anyways, yeah, I love all of my friends.
But Brian and Storm are probably the most alike out of all of them. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!
KATY
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Another person like me...
Is that possible?
I don't know...
Can't wait to meet him, it should be interesting to say the least.
-Storm-
I agree, this meeting of the minds could be quite interesting for sure.
-Brian
i think that storm would have fun with brian, and by the way we need to reserve the one certain place for one certain someone on saturday at 2-4 or 4-6 think about it and talk to me.
I REALLY wish I could go bowling but, unfortunatly, I have to do somthing with my school band that day from like 10:45 am- 3:30 pm then I have to make signs for our Cabaret which is coming up (details on my blog) from 4:30-7:30. If I can squeeze it in it would depend on my mom and what time you were planning on going bowling. Comment me back please :)
Post a Comment