It's been awhile since I've actually made an effort to REALLY write in here. I mean, yeah, I posted Home by Michael Buble and my Hurt poems but still. I haven't written anything that was all that important. So yeah, nothing all that interesting is going on in my life as of right now.
I'm extremely tired, my throat has been a problem for a few days but I'm not all that worried about it, plus, on top of it all, I have to worry about this stupid school speech thing in English. I'm not really all that stressed out about it. I mean, I got my stuff done for it last night that I started as of...last night. I'm a procrastinator. It's never gonna change. I work better under pressure I think. Anyways, yeah, it's kinda hectic right now with work, school, and everything else. I'm just sick of it right now and I can't wait until summertime comes and it'll just be working again. Anyways, yeah, life just sucks this time of year.
One GOOD thing is that my birthday is in, count 'em, 11 days. That's right. 17 baby! I can't wait, I'm so excited. I am quite possibly having a party with it, in which case I will invite most of my friends. I understand if some of the people can't come but anybody would be fun to have. This will probably take place right on my birthday but it's not really worked out as of yet. I still haven't gotten a direct answer from my mom. Anywho, it's gonna be fun regardless.
You know, I can't even believe that it's already been three months since Christmas. Heck, it's just under 4 months into 2007! I graduate in a year. That just seems amazing to me. I graduate in a year. It seems like high school just started. I remember freshman year so clearly, then sophomore year, now junior year. It's gone by so fast. I'm growing up, somewhat unfortunately. I miss some of the things that went along with being an underclassman. Then again, there are good things too like being able to cut in the lunch line because of seniority. I know that sounds unfair, but it's been done forever in our school. I was cut in front of as a freshman, it's only fair that they be cut in front of now that I'm older. That's logic. I am nice sometimes though and allow little people to get in line ahead of me. But there are some sophomore jerks that cut in front of the juniors. We just push them out or suck it up until the next day when we're sure to make a block to the line.
I can't believe that I'm gonna be graduating. Then I'll be off to one of the BILLION COLLEGES that have sent me mail/emails. It's ridiculous. I was going through my pile of college mail and telling Sammy all the different colleges as I went through the pile. You should have been on that phone. It was just college after college after college. Amazing! Sammy was jealous of me cause all he got was something from a community college that his cousin teaches at. I laughed. If only I could be like that. No one would know who I was or my good grades and GPA. Is a 4.0 really that good anymore. It seems like everyone gets them nowadays. Well, in my class that is. I'm 14th in my class and I have a 4.034. What does that tell you about the rest of the class! There are 71 people in my class though. But if I'm 14th with that GPA, imagine what our current Valedictorian has. It's gotta be up there. I mean, obviously, whoever it is (I don't know) has to have at least 4.2 or 4.3. Maybe even higher, I don't know. I know Chris is 7th in the class and he has a 4.175. I saw that on his transcript today when we were taking the test for the OCC English class that's going on our schedules next year. I hate standardized tests. This one was easy though. A lot of people were saying that they think they did bad on the first math portion. I don't. I didn't even use a calculator on it and I think I did perfectly fine. I love math though so that could help. Plus, I've got the whole walking calculator title workin for me too. I like being smart sometimes. Well, at times like that. It was so easy.
Mmk... I think this is as much effort as I can manage for today. It's pretty long considering I doubted I'd end up writing much. Love yas.
Katy
P.S. I never write it in my blog for some reason so I will now.... I LIKE ICE CREAM!!!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I LOVE Ice Cream! I liked this post. I mean reading the poems that you write is great and all, but it is fun to read about your everyday life too.
Dude, sorry, really, so sorry. I didn't even notice you commented me awhile back.
Eh, I normally only check new ones. >_> So if you're gonna say something, say something in the newest post I have, regardless of topic.
Also, I noticed that something was wrong, 'cause you were all...silent and stuff, but you waved. And I was all, "omgsh hi" and...stuff.
Bah. Your poetry DOES fucking rock, people say mine are good too. Thanks for the compliment, I look forward to seeing what you have to write about soon too. :D
OH ALSO, I'm one of those cutting sophomore. Don't hate.
Later. :)
Rock, Love, and Writing...and stuff
-- Ty
Post a Comment