I just found out yesterday that a (man?) that I have to work with at the bakery has been talking about me behind my back and that apparently, he said some of it directly to my mother. However, she will not tell me what it was that he said. All she told me was that Connie, another woman that works there, said that she was surprised my mom didn't deck him. From what I understand, he was making unflattering remarks about me. What that means, I don't exactly know. However, my mother tells me that I must continue to deal with this man, if you could call him that.
I've already decided that if I have to deal with him and he gets on my nerves in any way that I will most likely tell him in a derisive tone I guess, "You know, I do not need my mother to protect me from YOU. If you want to talk about me, fine, but be a MAN and say it to my face. Unless you're scared because I'm a 16 year old girl and maybe, just maybe, you can't hurt me at all. Because I'm pretty sure that anything someone like YOU says is just self pity because Lord knows that I am a heck of a lot smarter than you are."
I don't know what he said, whether he called me fat, or made more lewd comments but regardless, he will get talked to. However young I am, it does not mean that I cannot have just as controlled a temper as an adult. Thank you very much. I can take care of myself and I won't go crying because someone who thinks women should just be cooking and cleaning does not have a very high opinion of me. Well guess what. I do not have a very high opinion about men who think that they know everything when their brain is probably in reality, only a percentage of the size of mine. I think I have made my point.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
That's O.K. you go and have fun, don't change your plans just for me. I can still call and make a big deal about the birthday on my blog.
Hope you have fun :)
KK
I'm sorry :( This guy whoever he is better watch out because the Katy I know will not take crap from anyone. You go girl and know that you have friends who do support you.
Sounds like trouble...
Don't worry about it too much though.
-Storm-
Post a Comment