Writing

Writing

Music Player


Monday, April 9, 2007

After Party

So yeah, the party was mostly a disaster. Some people had fun but not too many including myself. So for any who didn't come that wanted to, you didn't miss out on anything. Events that occurred at this party:

1. Daniel went right through the drywall that my dad had just put up like a week before.
2. Matt was an idiot and I had to take time out of my own dumb party to try to make him feel better which pissed me off.
3. Everyone left early (except Alex)

Seemingly every party that I throw is ruined in some way so here you have it. I am NOT having any more birthday parties. There's absolutely no point. Bad things always seem to happen. This party was like the exact same as my 13 which was the last party that I had. Alike because something bad happened and someone pissed me off.

So now you know. I'm done with parties. ANY parties. It doesn't have to be limited to birthday. No pool parties or school parties. I probably won't even go to parties. Have fun without me.

KATY

2 comments:

Exquisite said...

I'm sry bout all that :( I hope that your dad doesn't end up eating you... I'll pray for you, seriously hard!

AmericasNextFreak said...

I don't really know what happened, but I'm really sorry!!

I'll pray for you with KK, hopefully you feel slightly better today...

:/

~Sylvia~

Second Music Player