Writing

Writing

Music Player


Sunday, April 15, 2007

ARGGGG!!!!

Last night and today are just days that I'm praying for the Lord to have mercy on my soul. Let's see, events of these days.

Yesterday:
1. Up at 6:00 A.M.
2. Work from 7 A.M. - 3 P.M. which was horribly busy which led to very sore feet
3. Sleep time from about 3:30 P.M. - 10:30 P.M. at which time I woke up again
4. Raging MIGRAINE from about 10:30 P.M. until whatever time I finally got to sleep again cause I don't know
5. Weird dreams from whatever time I got to sleep until I woke up

Today:
6. Woke up at 7:15 A.M. headache free for that moment
7. Work at the bakery at 7:55 A.M. to present
8. ANOTHER killer headache since about hmmm 9:30 A.M.

Sorry to everyone that I did not see that I intended to see this weekend but obviously I was busy with my own problems. Love yas.

KATY

1 comment:

Exquisite said...

Here's a big

!!!!!!!!!GET WELL SOON!!!!!!!!

To you

We missed you at Matts!

Second Music Player