Writing

Writing

Music Player


Monday, April 30, 2007

Forget About You (finished product)

Misplaced affections,
Getting tossed back in your face,
Scrambling back from twisted daydreams,
Struggling to find a place,

Where you can forget her shadow,
That lingers by your side,
Causing nothing more than misery,
And these wrenching pains inside.

I thought I knew you,
Thought you were just what you said,
Now I realize my mistake,
But you're still stuck in my head.

I can't...
Forget the feelings that you brought out,
I can't...
Forget the things I thought I knew,
I can't...
Forget the way you felt beside me,
And no I CAN'T...
Forget about YOU!

Unspoken feelings,
Sitting bitter on your lips,
Now that all your hopes and wishes,
Have come thrashing down like whips,

That are wielded by the one,
Who you trusted above all,
When all she ever really wanted,
Was to see you crawl,

I thought I knew you,
Thought you were just what you said,
Now I realize my mistake,
But you're still stuck in my head.

I can't...
Forget the feelings that you brought out,
I can't...
Forget the things I thought I knew,
I can't...
Forget the way you felt beside me,
And no I CAN'T...
Forget about YOU!

I can't...
Forget the feelings that you brought out,
No I can't...
Forget the things I thought I knew,
I can't...
Forget the way you felt beside me,
And no I CAN'T...
Forget about YOU!

2 comments:

baritone_dude2009 said...

that really is a good song...anyway yeha

Exquisite said...

AMAZING, how you capture your feelings in words! I wish I could do that as well but alas, mine come out better verbally. :)

P.S. I will try to IM you soon to see whats up with my SN

Second Music Player