Writing

Writing

Music Player


Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Music Player

Click on Create a Playlist underneath the one I have. You have to create an account first but when you get there, you'll get to a box that says Take Us For a Spin. Underneath that it says search for music. Click on that. Type in the title and artist that sings what song you want and results will pop up underneath. Click on the plus button. Double click on the play button so that it will preview your song. Make sure it works and that the song is what you want, then add it to your playlist. After you have your playlist how you want it, you can hit a button that says get the code for Myspace, blogger, etc. After you click on the code for blog, choose the playlist, there should only be one choice, set the player how you want it, with color and etc, and get the code. Copy that code, then go to your blog and click on customize in the top right corner. Click on Add a Page Element, and choose HTML/Java Script. Paste the code there and save changes and you have your music player on your blog. Love yas,
KATY

2 comments:

Sandman said...

Hi Katy. I wasn't sure of your blog address. But I found it.

-Storm-

Exquisite said...

I think I might just give in and make one myself!

Second Music Player