You know, I really wish that we didn't have to go to school tomorrow. I mean, it's not like it's gonna be bad or anything, I'm just so sick of school. It's so BORING!!! Plus homework just gets annoying, not that I do it all that often lol J/K!!! I do my homework I just don't like it.
Anyways, I am not in that great of a mood right now. My head is starting to hurt a little and I'm really tired. Add that to the fact that I haven't talked to Brian in forever and it makes for a bad day. Then again, the reason my head hurts and everything else may be BECAUSE I haven't talked to Brian in forever. I have had Brian withdrawls before lol. Not seriously but you know what I mean.
I'm glad that I don't have to work tonight but what makes it worse is that I work TOMORROW night. I hate working on Friday nights because then I don't get to hang out with everyone. Speaking of which, all of my friends that read this blog and some that don't need to get together and like go see a movie or something. I haven't seen any movies in the theater since "The Pursuit of Happyness" and that was disappointing. But anyways, we'll have to talk about that and see if we can sometime soon. Before we could though, I'd have to be able to call everyone and I do not have everyone's phone numbers so it'll have to wait for now.
Well, I'm gonna go read a book cause I'm bored. Leave me some comments as usual. Love yas.
KATY
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I'm leaving a comment as you instructed. I don't know what to say besides read the next comment, and I like pie.
-Storm-
Post a Comment