Well today is not much different than any other day. I'm sitting in study hall doing absolutely nothing except for typing up this blog. I actually like keeping a blog. It's fun. It's kinda like keeping a journal, which by the way, I have never done before. Normally, I do not keep track of things like this. I'll get one and then like a week later, I'll have forgotten about it already. I don't think I'll forget about this one though because I have all of my friends blogs to look at too.
I'm so bored. Plus, I'm sick of the guys in some of my classes. Study hall isn't that bad, there are only a few that are really annoying. I could name them off but I don't feel like it because they probably know who they are.
Anyways, yeah, school sucks. There is really like no point to it at all. I get straight A's in all of my classes so there's really no point in even coming anymore. I have a 4.0 GPA, what more is there to do. Anyways, yeah, I can't stand this school anymore pretty much. Almost all of the guys that I know are supreme jerks.
I do have my friends though. They help a lot. From Storm to Matt, Daniel and Chris, Alex, Patrick, Andrea, Kristen and Mary and whoever else.
I wish I went to school with Nikki though. Then I would be able to go to school with Brian too and I'd probably be in some of his classes and it would be so much fun. Brian is seriously like one of my favorite people in the world.
Lord, I'm tired right now. I could probably sleep for like the next 16 hours and still be tired. I'm afraid that I might end up getting Mono cause it's goin around everywhere right now.
My mom just said recently that someone that she works with's niece has it and I know like 3 people in the sophomore class have it right now.
Blah, I could probably write a whole bunch more but I'm not going to because people keep reading it as I'm writing it, probably to try to make fun of me even though I don't care at all what they think, but it gets annoying. So, I am going to sign off for now. Love yas.
KATY
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I must say that you are quite the prolific writer. See ya tommorow.
As far as I know only guys have mono in my class.
Hmm..........
Just kidding
-Storm-
What does "prolific" mean?
-Storm-
Aren't you supposed to be like a genius Storm??? You're supposed to know every meaning to every word in the dictionary. Anyways, I know how to use it in a sentence and stuff like that but I don't know the definition word for word so ask Daniel lol.
Post a Comment