I had a great time at coming home. It was so fun and I had myself a (fake) rose and two medals by the end of the night (thanks to one of my good friends). He'll have to be my date for another dance sometime. If he doesn't want to, I will force him. Oh and Matt if you read this, YOU SUCK CAUSE YOU DON'T DANCE!!!! I love you all.
KATY
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I'm glad you had a great time too. Poor Francisco, but he was second on my list (ha ha).
By the way thanks for checking out my blog. I will continue to update it as often as possible, so check it out from time to time.
P.S. In case Francisco reads this "I like pie"
-Storm-
You shouldn't insult Matt. Bad Katy!! This is Daniel and my blog is piano-boy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment