Writing

Writing

Music Player


Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Everything There Is To Know About Me In One Blog

For the record, I don't mind my name being used in other people's blogs. As long as you don't use my last name that is. That would bother me.

Umm... I'm pretty much the most outgoing person in the world. I get along with just about everyone, you could ask my friends. Oh and for the record, just because I get along with everyone does NOT mean I LIKE everyone. There are a few people that I can tolerate without actually truly liking them. Oh and one thing that bothers me is when people use the word hate. You will never hear me use the word hate and actually MEAN it. I may say "I hate homework" or "I hate it when you do that" or stuff like that, but when it comes to saying "I HATE HIM" or "I HATE HER" it's not going to happen. I don't hate anyone. I strongly dislike a few people, but I hate no one. I don't have a hateful bone in my body.

Hmm... other interesting stuff about me is that I like to write poetry and I write a lot. I know it may not seem a lot to those people in the world that like write 20 poems a day and have written hundreds but I think I write a lot. I write to express my feelings which is normal I guess. In the future, this blog will probably end up having like all of my poems on it so be prepared. Though I am one of the happiest people you will ever meet, I have my moments when I'm really sad or really angry or just mad at life. In this case, I do write evil poems every once in a while. I can really write a lot about myself because I truly know myself too well lol.

I'm involved in enough things too keep me busy. I have two jobs (one of them sucks) and of course there's always school. I agree with all the other people from my school that have blogs here that our school is retarded.

Umm... I have two sisters, a half sister, a half brother, one dog, and seven cats (one of which is my cute baby boy). My sister (Amy) is an extreme pain and most of the time I cannot stand her but there are the random times when I get along with her. I love my oldest sister so much. She is quite possibly my second favorite person in the world (my mother is the first). My half siblings are cool. They have provided me with 5 nephews (combined). I'm a very family and friends oriented person.

I don't spend much time worrying about school, although most people think otherwise because I'm a straight A student with a 4.0 GPA. I do not like to work or study or do anything that involves extreme thought. I don't particularly want to go to college although I will end up being forced. I have an extremely good memory when it comes to studying. I can study a half an hour before a test and be ready before the half an hour is up and ace the test.

I am a really good friend (in my opinion. I guess I need other people's opinions too for it to count but I think I am). I'm an honest person and I'm trustworthy. I'm also very intuitive when it comes to people's feelings so I can pretty much tell when something is wrong. I always have an ear open when it comes to my friends feelings and have had many a conversation when I only say a few words because I let other people vent. Yes, I do at random times vent myself, but it doesn't happen very often (hence the reason that I use poetry instead).

I don't lie very often. I've been told that I have no common sense because I don't know when to lie to get myself off the hook (this is not my definition of common sense). When I do lie, it's almost always not anything that really counts too much. Mostly, I tell little white lies.

I love music, all music pretty much, except for the twangy country stuff. I am (to the disappointment of Amy) into music like Rap and R&B. I can sing along word for word with plenty of Eminem songs just like I can sing along with some rock songs, power ballads, pop music, and even limited country.

I play the clarinet and have been in the top of my section for it seems like forever. Right now, I am first chair in the concert band at my school. Though this seems like it takes like so much concentration and dedication and all that, I don't particularly like to play anymore. I used to. I only began playing to be different from my sisters who both played flute.

I have some of the best friends that anyone could ask for including people from school, people from work, and just random people that I've met over the years. I've been told that I'm mature and an example of this is shown in the fact that at least 2/3 of my friends are older by a year or more. Don't get me wrong, I do have younger friends (hence the reason I said only 2/3 of my friends are older) and I love them to death, but I do tend to blend in better with the older crowds.

I can be immature at times, just ask my sister. I'm especially immature when I'm around my best friend Alex alone. We have a blast but I can't exactly say we act our ages all the time. I love her to death along with many of my friends.

My absolute BEST guy friend in the world is my friend Brian. He has been through like everything with me and he lives an hour away. He's been my emotional support through a lot as well as just someone to talk to. He ALWAYS can make me laugh which I love him for and he is just a sweet guy all around. I've been told that all guys are jerks and that they can be nice sometimes, but Brian is the embodiment of "nice." I don't even think he can be mean. He's too cool to be mean. We're pretty much on the same level when it comes to humor or personality, but, even though he would deny it, he definitely IS smarter than me. I love him to death and I honestly don't know what I would do without him.

Another important figure in my life is my "big brother." He's not REALLY my big brother but he's been like one for a long time. His name is Jordan and I work with him (though not at the moment cause he's away for college). Whereas I cannot talk to Amy at all, I pretty much tell Jordan everything. Most people would probably think that was weird. I can't tell my blood relation anything but I can tell some random guy that I met at work everything but I think Jordan is more family than she is most of the time. A lot of people would think it was weird too that I can tell a guy all about my life but not a girl. Oh well, I like to go against the grain.

Contrary to popular belief (by some people), I am not a slut. Yes, I do have A LOT of guy friends and I am a very affectionate person (I give hugs all the time). This, however, does not make me a slut. In fact, I have only ever had one boyfriend and though fun while it lasted, he ended up being a jerk. I do not sleep around and I most likely never will.

Also different from a lot of people that go to my school, I do not do a lot of bad things. I do not drink, I do not hang out at wild parties, I do not smoke, I do not do drugs, I do not sleep with guys, I do not do bad things on the internet, in other words, I don't do anything. I am a good girl through and through. If people don't like it, they can just bite me.

People who actually read this whole thing are very devoted. I know most people won't and it doesn't surprise me but if you really want to get to know me, this is quite possibly the best way to do it. I put pretty much, my whole life into this blog. I'm surprised it's not longer actually but I don't want people like shooting me for making it like 12 pages. I will go now but I will be posting often now. Love you all.

KATY

2 comments:

Sandman said...

I guess I'm devoted, because I did read the whole thing. There's a few things that you mentioned that I am glad to know; you don't hate anyone (good because I probably would have ended up near the top of the list), you unlike the vast majority of people in our school, have an appreciation for the art of poetry (I do too, but I can't write it to save my life), you are honest (I kind of already knew that), and you are a good person (I respect that because they are so hard to find these days).

I'll be the first to agree that you are a good friend.

-Storm-

piano boy said...

You are a pretty good friend for sure. Nothing about silly Daniel huh? I like the whole thing about the blog that it is writing and therefore it is easier to express yourself through. See ya tommorow.

Second Music Player