Well no one is calling me about going bowling tonight and I was so excited about going but I guess now I am not going to. So, I am going to go to bed instead because I need a lot of sleep. So leave me some comments and I'm sorry about tonight but it looks like a no go. I love you all anyways. Oh and tomorrow, I work from 6 til probably around 12:30 because I have to go home shower get dressed and get to the concert by 1:30. So we will reschedule this to next saturday night maybe. Talk to you guys later. Love yas.
KATY
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Sorry, I emailed you but incase that didn't work I'll explain. My computer didn't find any emails until like 12:20 I don't know what's wrong with it.
-Storm-
Post a Comment