Writing

Writing

Music Player


Friday, February 23, 2007

What a Day!

School until three, work at four, work until 8, come home and watch tv most likely, sleep and then get up at five-thirty for work at 6 tomorrow. This weekend is quite basically going to suck. Oh and if tomorrow isn't enough, I have to get up at five-thirty again for work on Sunday, work until I don't know what time. I was scheduled til two but I have a band concert that I have to be at by 1:30, which means getting off work about about 12:30, going home, showering, getting dressed, and leaving. High school concert until who knows what time, most likely like 2:15 or 2:30. Then, I have to stick around as first chair player, to play one song with the 7th grade band. Go home, and finally, after ALL of that crap, I can go home and probably sleep.

I do happen to have tomorrow night free though so if anyone wants to do anything, I am available. Maybe all of us could get together and go see a movie. I know I mentioned that in another blog but I didn't really get a response. It could be Storm, Daniel, Matt, Chris, Alex, and who ever else (I'm amiable to everyone, as long as certain people that sit at our lunch table aren't there).

Or, instead of a movie, we could all get together and go bowling. I love bowling and it's been a while since we last went. The last time was Alex, Matt, and I and that was quite a while ago. It would be sweet to get all of us together. Maybe I could stop off at Subway and invite some other people too :-) For the record, that is an inside joke with Alex and Kristen so most people that read this will not understand it. But, on the off chance that I did stop there and invite someone, I doubt that he would come cause he barely knows me (only enough to give me a discount).

Anyways, this school year seems to be going by like so quickly. I'm already two and a half quarters through. Only one and a half more quarters until school is out. Then 12 weeks more and I'll be a senior. Holy crap, I just can't get over the fact that I'm going to be a senior. It wasn't so long ago that I first started in high school as a freshman and it seems like the years have flown by. Looking at the registration for classes for next year, it's amazing to see that little spot that says "class of 2008, seniors". It's slightly overwhelming, considering the fact that my mom asked me a while back what I want to do when I get out of high school and I was like "I don't know yet but I have plenty of time to think about it yet." Ha! Look at me now. I'm a junior in high school, extremely close to being a senior in high school. I don't have time left.

I have, however, started thinking about college. I really do NOT want to go, but even I know that I won't be able to get a decent job if I don't go to college. I've even thought about the major that I might want to go into. I think I would be able to do good in a Business Administration and Management major. I mean, it involves a lot of things that I like. I mean, in order to manage a business, you have to be up on computers. You have to know how to do things like filing, which working in an office position like I am right now, I can do. You have to be good with things like accounting and mathematics. As clearly shown when it comes to my skills in math, I've got that covered. Plus, ever since I started at the bakery, I've really liked doing office type work. I don't know what kind of business I would be a part of if I did go into Business Administration and Management but there has to be some kind of job to go into. Plus, if I do go into that major, there's always the chance of starting my own business, which is actually a very interesting idea for me. I don't know what kind of business it would be but it'd have to be something that I like. Like, for example, if I started a book store or something like that. I love to read and I love to have books everywhere, so there's always the chance of starting a book store and being able to run my own business and everything. Or I could start a restaurant. I may not be the best cook in the world but that doesn't mean that I don't have an appreciation for good food. I don't know though. I DO have enough time to think about that. That theory would be better to work on AFTER I go to college and all that.

You know the funny thing about me, is that I can't imagine life after right now. I don't think of the future. That's one of the reasons that I told my mom that I have enough time to figure out what I want to do. I don't see myself with any sort of a future. I guess I am extremely deeply rooted in the present. I can't even see myself living past the age of 18. That's about as far as my mind goes and only that far because school is out at 18 and that gets pushed into my head all of the time.

I really need to spend some time thinking about the future. I just really don't want to lol. I don't want to think about the future because the future could quite possibly include losing some of my good friends. After all, my best friend is a grade under me so after next year, I'm never going to walk these halls with her. And then there's Matt and Storm and my other younger friends. I just don't want to think about leaving this school when I know that it may mean not talking to these people anymore. Lord, with college and work and crap, I'd be too busy. I don't know. I'll have to see.

Oh my Lord, next year, I'm gonna be loaded down with work. My classes that I have signed up for are: Theology, AP English, AP Government, Chemistry, General Business, Economics, Concert Band, Junior/Senior Choir, and OSU Calculus (151). Oh and for any sophomores reading this lol, TAKE SOME OF THESE CLASSES so that I won't be alone. Storm, you're smart, take AP Gov next year and Chemistry (if you're not already taking it) and you should do Business and Economics with me too lol. I just don't want to be lonely in my classes.

Mmk, well, I think that I have left enough in this blog for you guys to read when you're not busy with other stuff so I'm going to go now. Call me tonight after work if you feel like being nice lol. Love yas.
KATY

3 comments:

Sandman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
piano boy said...

I'm taking Chemistry, Choir, AP English, and we'll see what else. Have to let you know about bowling, I don't know what's going on tommorow.

Sandman said...

Daniel said I should take my email off of the net, so if by sime chance you need it and didn't write it down, talk to me later or at school, it all depends.

-Storm-

Second Music Player