Writing

Writing

Music Player


Friday, March 2, 2007

All About Brian

His name is Brian, and I can say, quite honestly, that I love him to death!!! He is my favoritest guy friend, no offense to Daniel, Storm, Matt, Chris, Sammy, and all the other guy friends that I have.
He is also the funniest person in the whole world. He can make me laugh anytime no matter what mood that I am in. In fact, he is an expert at LIFTING my moods cause he's just so freakin hilarious. Anyways, he is also like the smartest person that I know. He will debate that I am smarter but we all know that he is almost genius material.
He has an interesting mind (full of many unicorns with machine guns) and he's into just about everything lol. Which is one of the reasons that I barely get to talk to him anymore.
He owes me a dance or a visit or both at the same time!!! He already missed coming home so now it's coming on prom time and he needs to be present cause I will beat him if he isn't.
Last but not least, he is my support through the crap of high school which makes him very important. When you see me in a good mood at school one day, it's probably because I talked to him the night before and he made me happy so thank him one day.
That's all for now.
Love yas,
KATY

No comments:

Second Music Player