Writing

Writing

Music Player


Friday, March 2, 2007

Forgot

This weekend is also going to be busier than most. Examples: work tonight was from 4-9 get home at 9:30 go to sleep probably around 11 or 11:30 sleep til about 5 when I get up to go to work at 6 until I get off at 2. Get home about 2:30 and sleep possibly from about 2:30 til 4 at which point I get up and get ready to go to Daniel's for his party from 5-11 get home and get to sleep around 11:30 to get up in the morning at 7 to work at the bakery at 7:30-3/3:30. Get home close to 4 and maybe sleep for a little while, get up, eat, go back to bed, and wake up at 6:45 for school on Monday. Whew, what a weekend. Love yas.
KATY

No comments:

Second Music Player