Writing

Writing

Music Player


Sunday, March 4, 2007

SO BORED

Lord I'm bored! (poet's instincts til the end I guess :-P) Seriously though. I've been at work since 7:50 this morning. I got all my paperwork done by 9:10. I've been reading and taking calls alternating between the two since 9:10 and now I've finished my book by 12 o'clock exactly and I have NOTHING ELSE TO DO!!!!

What I can do is talk about Daniel's party last night. That was a blast. I met a whole bunch of cool people thanks to you Daniel and I even might remember their names! lol. I made a new friend for life in Daniel's sister apparently :-D Plus it was fun to be the last person found in the second game of hide and seek. Matt obviously is not very good at the game!! By the time he DID find me (which was entirely my mother's fault because the phone rang and he heard it) I was so cramped and my arm was asleep lol. It was so funny though. He's such a loser lol j/k. I love him still. I feel like doing a quick run through of names to see if I can remember everyone. Well I know that his mom and dad and uncle nathan and his aunt and grandma and everyone was there but I'm gonna focus on kids. Carrie, Carolyn, Sylvia, Jessica, Crista, Hannah, Lydia, Me, Matt, Chris, Storm, Daniel (obviously), Andrew (big and little), Dylan, Brandon, Bryce, Jordan, Micah, Timmy, and I believe that's where my memory stops. lol. Pretty good though for meeting more than half of these people just yesterday.

Anywho, if anyone wants to call me, now would be a good time or from now until 3 because I'm going to be bored out of my mind. Love you all.
KATY

2 comments:

Sandman said...

Matt isn't that great at hide and seek, he thought I was a blanket. But you have to keep in mind that I am like INVISIBLE, and it was dark. So, you can't blame him.

-Storm-

K. West said...

I think you remembered everyone's name. Good Job! You can check out my blog at www.super-k1.blogspot.com if you want. ~Krista

Second Music Player