So yeah, I had to work today and I was fine for like the first hour. Then people started making me MAD. Not the customers (a welcome change) but the crew members. Actually it was more the manager (who happens to be my favorite one) that was getting on my nerves. So I went up to check the schedule for this Saturday because it's prom and I planned on stopping in there to show off my dress and everything. So I went up and Tabby (a manager trainee) was like Katy there are still dishes back there that you could be doing (this didn't really bug me because that's what I had been told but I wanted to check the schedule before Ciara left because I was trying to pick a time to stop in so that she could see) and Anita (my favorite manager) is like Tabby she can't worry about those dishes because she's too busy up here. GRRR..... Yes I was not doing the dishes but I had a perfectly logical reason. Then I hear her talking to another crew member saying that "she was just standing around so I sent her back to do dishes and then she just ignores that task" Mind you, I had already done some of the stupid dishes, I did not IGNORE the task. I'd finished half of them already. Well after that specific little sentence, I finished those dishes like a maniac because I was so angry. When I was done, I was all tight lipped and everything so I went up to ask Anita what else she wanted me to do. But yeah, needless to repeat, I WAS MAD! So that was my day at work.
As for school, Math Fair was today. Woo hoo. It went well, but it was quite possibly the most boring thing in the world. Our project with explanation and all took FOREVER! It took like ten minutes to teach our thing and it was so darn EASY! But seriously, the day took forever. I think the best part was when we took the break for lunch lol.
Mmk... I shall leave you with a cute joke...
What did the scarf say to the hat?
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
You go on ahead, I'll go around.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
i'm sorry to here that you had a bad day but just let people be people and you be yourself. either way i liked that joke:)
Post a Comment