Writing

Writing

Music Player


Sunday, February 25, 2007

Old Poems that I found on my old computer

A New Friend

A laugh, a smile, A casual touch,
To the littlest gestures,That mean so much.

A kind word, a good mood,
A friendly face,
To the special memories,
You’ll never erase.

A special person,
An amazing friend,
To the lifetime of friendship,
Together till the end.

Alone

Alone,
No barriers,
Just me,
My thoughts,
My hopes,
My fears,
Shattered,
Speechless,
Thoughtless,
No strength,
No confidence,
Just me,
My weaknesses,My doubts,
Alone.

No Escape

I’m at a loss,
I fear there’s no escape,
The pain is immense,
The sorrow vast,
As far as the eye can see,
Pain spreads,
Fear erupts,
Anger builds,
Hope crashes,
No exits,
No breaks,
Only infinite sorrow,
Endless suffering,
Toils and strife,
Demands and conflicts,
My life,
My torment.

The Fear

Feeling down,
Lost and alone,
No one to run to,
No one to help,
Need a pick me up,
No one to care,
Need a friend,
No one is there,
Shaken and broken,
No where to run,
Sorrows unspoken,
The tears have begun,
No one to be there,
No one to see,
The pain and the fear,
That lives inside me.

Here's how old this next one is. It was written about CORY!!! Ha. That's a funny joke. I read it now and I'm like yeah right.

Man Of My Dreams

My life took a turn,The day I met you,
I changed for the better,
You’ve seen me through.

Though at times it’s tough,To get through the day,
You take my problems,
And throw them away.

You’ve touched my life,
Or so it seems,
I love you so much,You’re the man of my dreams.

And THIS one, was written AFTER Cory. It's not mean or anything, it's just obvious.

My Dream

You were my dream,
My only one,
But in the end it wasn't enough.

And though it seems,
That we are done,
For me the going is still rough.

You're all my thoughts,
You're in my head,
I have to push the thoughts away.

All joy you've brought,
Now pain instead,
Are lingering in my head to stay.

You were my dream,
My only one,
But now I must let go.

I won't forget the gleam,
Of memories and fun,
I just needed you to know

You Can't Stop Me<-- The heck of it is with this one, I don't even understand it. And I WROTE IT!!!

Walking around… no purpose no guide… stuck in this world of people that keep me outside… No presence of mind… I’m one of a kind… you leave me behind… sitting on the ground… I can’t hear a sound… I’m blind to your pain… Your loss is my gain… A beaten up lane… A road to an end… It’s all pretend… Go another round… I’ll get my revenge… When you’re gone… Just a pawn… I’ll be here… Always near… While you wither away… In your dismay… All your fear… Here I’ll lay… On this ground… Life rewound… I’m on the inside… You can’t stop me now.

With You

Right here,
Right now,
You’re all I’ve got,
In the dark,
The shadows,
The silence,
It’s you,It’s me,
Together,
Unbroken,
Inseparable,Bonded by friendship,
Companions,
Special,
Unique yet equal,
Similar yet different,
Together with you,
I’m happy.

As Porky Pig would say, That's All Folks!! Love yas.
KATY

2 comments:

Sandman said...

I don't see how you don't understand the one poem (especially because you wrote it). I think I understand it, and I only read it once.

???????????????????????????????????

-Storm-

Fran "the man" said...

these are great poems, i really liked them. oh by the way i added a new blog you should see it. it's funny.

Second Music Player