Think of me,
When you're all alone,
How the time has gone by,
How fast I've grown.
Think of me,
When you see a smile,
Because I'm always happy,
And smiles are worthwhile.
Think of me,
When you get a hug,
Because affection is key,
When it comes to love.
Think of me,
And think of the times,
That I made you laugh,
With my silly rhymes.
Think of me,
When times get tough,
And always remember,
When the going gets rough,
That I'll come running,
No matter what.
Sunday, March 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Hey Katy,
Its Karolyn remember me? Well I just wanted to say hi and hope you had fun at Daniel's party! Um yea so if you want my contact info just e-mail me at Sing4Elohim@aol.com. I like making new friends.
That was a good poem! I will try to think of you ha ha ha. But seriously, you are always happy and I think thats cool.
-Storm-
Post a Comment