Writing

Writing

Music Player


Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another Poem

Not Anymore

I’m lying on the ground,
Staring at the ceiling,
There’s no one else around,
I’m alone with my feelings,
I’m lost inside a heart,
That’s been broken before,
It’s still getting torn apart,
Every time I am ignored,
I try to make you listen,
But I cannot make you hear,
These words, to you, I’m giving,
From this heart you don’t hold dear,
So instead I’m giving up,
Because I cannot make you see,
That the love you’ve always wanted,
Has been living inside me.

2 comments:

Fran "the man" said...

hey katy your right...our poke war has been going on for decades(despite the fact that we've had facebook for decades)

hey guess what........scroll down













keep going.....













a little more.....














just a bit more.....

























POKE(hahahahah) :D

Fran "the man" said...

we dont have to but it would be funny if we did...and if you see this before i talk to you again, i didnt hang up on you...i was in my basement and my phone barely works there

Second Music Player