I don’t know what to do,
I don’t know how to feel,
I don’t know how to make you see,
This pain in me is real.
I don’t know what to think,
I don’t know what to say,
I don’t know how to show you the way,
Back to my side to stay.
I don’t know why you don’t want me,
I don’t know why I care,
I don’t know why I stay right here,
When I know you’re over there.
I don’t know when this pain will leave,
I don’t know where it’ll go,
I don’t care about you anymore,
That’s one thing that I know. <------(Not a big fan of that one myself)
I Love You
For all the times I fussed,
When you tried to cheer me up,
And all the times I didn't trust,
That you loved me enough.
For all the times I doubted,
You were really there for me,
And all the times I shouted,
Or made you unhappy.
This is my I'm sorry,
My forgive me,
That's for sure,
Because for all the times I caused you pain,
I love you ten times more. <--------------(That one however I love)
I Want You to Know
I want you to know… through good times or bad… I’ll be right here waiting… I won’t let you go… I want you to know… I’ll be here by your side… whenever you need me… I’ll be there to show… that you mean so much… you’re so gentle and kind… all the pain in the past that you’ve helped put behind… is a tribute to you… and the kind things you do… that help me see through… the pain in my mind… I want you to know… how important you are… how you’ve helped me to grow… how you’ve brought me this far… how much that I care… that I’ll always be there… that you are my shining star.
If You Were Mine
If you were mine,
I’d know what to do,
I’d spend my time,
Being there for you.
If you were mine,
I’d have the world,
To spend my time,
Being just your girl.
If you were mine,
I’d have the best,
Guy you can find,
Among the rest.
If you were mine,
I know I’d be,
The luckiest girl,
You’d ever meet.
I’m Me
I can't be anyone else,
It's not how I work,
If you want me to change,
You might as well look the other way,
I don't change for you or for anyone else,
My life is my own whether it's heaven or hell,
I challenge myself,
I don't live for your words,
If you think that I will,
Then you're being absurd,
'Cause there's nothing you can do,
And there's nothing you can say,
To make me want to change myself,
Or be any other way.
I’m Sorry
For all the things I said,
To kick you while you were down,
When everyone else wouldn’t leave you alone,
I became another one of the crowd.
To badger and to bother,
A nuisance in itself,
I should have been the one to change,
To be on your side, to help.
I should have been the one to know,
One push would be enough,
To make you turn your back on me,
I shouldn’t have been so tough.
Instead I had to be the one,
To push you off the ledge,
I won’t bother you anymore,
And that one thing I pledge.
My Brother
You’re part of my life... through the pain and the strife… through good times and bad times… you make things alright… I love you… I need you… you help see me through… the mistakes that I’ve made and continue to do… you help fix my problems… before they occur… though why you do it… I’m not quite sure… you don’t have to help me… you have your own needs… there are no ties to bind you… to my pain or to me… but you’re still always there… when I need you to care… when I can’t tell the good from the bad… and I hope that you know… that a brother is more… than blood and to have you I’m glad. <------(This one was dedicated to my "big brother" Jordan)
Never Good Enough
I’m tired of living life this way,
When trouble refuses to go away,
When problems arise from who knows what?
When one door closes and the other stays shut,
When nothing goes right and it’s all just a mess,
And everything’s failing with no hint of success,
You can’t seem to make it through all of the pain,
And others just use you for personal gain,
It’s hardly a secret so there’s no need to pretend,
That as soon as it is over it’s not really the end,
Of all that you knew and all that you are,
Because everyone told you you weren’t up to par,
There’s no need to remember the lack of happiness or love,
Just because what people saw was never good enough.
Reminder
Hope is a reminder,
Of the treasures in our lives:
A single flower in winter snow,
Just struggling to survive,
That one bright smile that warms us up,
When we feel cold inside,
That one bright sunbeam to show through,
The opening in the clouds,
That one good friend that cheers you up,
When you are feeling down,
Hope is a reminder,
Of the things we take to heart,
In the world around, the things we do,
It keeps us from falling apart.







1 comment:
This time around "I'm Me" kind of stuck out. My guess is because I can't stand it when people try to be someone other than themselves (I do it all the time (when I'm nervous) and I despise myself for it), so this is helpful.
You should consider getting these published somewhere.
-Storm-
Post a Comment